Announcement

Minor incident

The fire brigade was called to the College earlier this afternoon (Saturday 10th June) following the activation of a smoke alarm in Tee House staff accommodation. Staff and pupils in Tee and Hayward swiftly followed fire procedures and the source of the smoke was identified and dealt with efficiently by the Fire Brigade. Our thanks, as ever, to the fire fighters for their swift and efficient handling of the situation. There was no further disruption and all areas of the campus will function as normal on Monday.