GCSE Examination Results 2020
- Congratulations to Dr McPeake and the Science teams for helping pupils to achieve an impressive 107 grade 9s across Biology, Chemistry and Physics
- 16 subjects achieved 70% or more grades 9-7 (click the link below for further details)
- 115 Upper Fifth (Year 11) pupils sat the examinations; 79% of all results were graded 9-7 (or A*-A using the old system) *
- Of the 1116 examinations, 341 were awarded the top grade of 9; 640 being graded 9 or 8
- 48 pupils have been awarded the College’s coveted Ten Club tie for achieving 10 or more grades at 9 -7 with a total of 431 grade 9s and 8s between them
- Top performers were Jonah B-C, Will C, Charlie H, Samuel M, Vibha M, Arnav P, Florence S, Eleanor B, William C-S, Anish M and Carissa P who all achieved at least 9 grade 9 examinations.