Game, Set & Match for 2018 Tennis Season
Well done to all of the players who have participated in the Main Games Tennis Programme this year. It’s been an incredibly busy season with some excellent experience gained, along with some fantastic results!
The End of Season session was on an extremely hot afternoon, on Tuesday 3rd July. Well done to all for surviving the heat! In the shade of the trees the awards were presented to the Prize Winners of 2018:
Prize Winners for this season
- Best Performance for the Boys: Ben H
- Best Performance for the Girls: Imogen S
- Most Improved Player for the Boys: Kingsley Y
- Most Improved Player for the Girls: Bella H
- Contribution Cup: Anna P and Katie C
- Half Colours: Lucy M, Jasmine F, Simrhan K, Laura T-R, Anna P and Katie C
A very special goodbye must go to Mr Beckley who is leaving after several years with the tennis programme. He will be greatly missed next year as he pursues his career teaching abroad and hopefully continuing to play lots of tennis too!
Clare Pryce, Tennis Co-ordinator