A Level Results 2019
- 69% of applicants are going to attend their firm choice university.
- 83% of applicants will be going to their firm or insurance choice university.
- Of the 120 students who sat A Level public examinations this summer, 30 gained 3 or more A grades or above.
- 100% pass rate.
- Between them, students achieved 57 A* grades and 128 A grades.
- 49% graded A* - A vs England Average of 25.2% (Ofqual).
- 79% of results were graded A* - B.
- 74 students gained 3 or more A levels graded A*-B.
- 15% A* vs England average of 7.7% (Ofqual).
- 13 students took an Extended Project Qualification with 7 being awarded A* and 5 being awarded A for their papers.
Please click here to view results by subject.