A Level Examination Results 2018
- 73% of applicants are going to attend their Firm choice university.
- 92% of applicants will be going to their Firm or Insurance choice university.
- Of the 130 students who sat A Level public examinations this summer, 45 gained 3 or more A grades or above.
- 100% pass rate.
- Between them, students achieved 78 A* grades and 135 A grades.
- 52% graded A* -A vs National Average of 26.7% (Ofqual).
- 82% of results were graded A* - B.
- 65.4% (85) students gained 3 or more A levels graded A*-B.
- 19% A* vs National Average of 8.2% (Ofqual).
- 21 students took an Extended Project Qualification with 10 being awarded A* and 8 being awarded A for their papers.
- Subject points per candidate (AS, A and EPQ) were 146.2 for boys and 142.7 for girls.
- 80 students gained 128 UCAS points or better in their top 3 scoring A Levels (equivalent to ABB), 44 students achieved 152 points or higher in their top 3 scoring A Levels (equivalent to A*AA).
Results by subject can be viewed here.